A blog about one woman's journey to Merida

Monday, October 8, 2012

A Wonderful Week

My trip to Merida and surrounds began in Merida.  The few nights in Luz en Yucatan were perfect.  Close to everything in Centro and a great place to wind down midday.

I love the water.  The sea, a puddle or a pool...any one will make me happy and I found them all that week.

Below my balcony in Merida was a perfect pool that saved me after an insanely hot day...


An evening rain in Centro...


A lush and lovely oasis at the Lodge at Uxmal.  Whenever I'm in Uxmal, I treat myself to a stay at the Lodge...


The palms and pool at Flamingos Inn...perfect.  I felt like I'd come home the minute I arrived in Chuburna Puerto...


Having the Gulf right off my terrace was beyond beautiful...



And then home again to my glorious Hudson River.

No comments:

Post a Comment